Apply for a business loan and get business support with Rich VisionSally Kamara
Rich Vision is one of our partners that offer individuals business support and opportunity to apply for funding and if successful on their application get a free mentor.
Rich Vision will help you with:
- Business Loan Applications
- Writing the Business Plan for lending
- Writing a Cash Flow Forecast for lending
- Assessing credit status
- Preparation to meet with lenders
- Finding you the right lender
- Provide advice on your credit report
- Devising a Personal Survival Budget
- Revising your CV & personal portfolio
- Discuss your ID and proof of address requirements
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible for funding with any of the lenders we can refer you to you must:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Be living in the UK with the right to work and reside in the UK for the duration of the loan – the businesses main base and address will be in the UK*
- Have a valid Visa or passport that does not expire before the end of proposed loan term
- Have up to date identification (ID) and monthly statements from the bank or utility service companies
- Have a credit report available, we can help you access this for FREE
*If you are on a temporary visa you may still be able to apply, however the loan terms will need to be paid at least 1 year before your visa expires.
Step 1 – Make initial enquiry (via website or phone).
Step 2 – Complete the pre-sign up form.
Step 3 – Arrange appointment to speak to us on the phone or face-to-face.
Step 4 – Receive pre-business advice and support.
Step 5 – Submit your application to the lender.
Step 6 – Loan approval / sign your documents.
Step 7 – Start or grow your business.
Step 8 – Receive any of our post-business support or mentoring services, or attend one of our business workshops.
The duration of the above process can take anything from 2 – 10 weeks.
I had been dreaming about expanding my salon for years but I was not sure how to go about it until I came across Mavis towards the end of 2014. She helped me secure a loan of £30,000 and now the work on my salon is underway.
Irene Oludare – Essex
I have been in the clairvoyant industry for a few years but this wasn’t reflected in the number of clients I was attracting. Mavis was able to help me secure £9,500 to turn my business around. After she helped me get the loan I took advantage of her marketing services and now business is booming.
Margaret Watson – Middlesex, London
Fill form below and one of our team will contact you and discuss with you further to understand your business needs.